We are the ex-cadets of Rajshahi Cadet College, located in Sardah, Rajshahi of Bangladesh. This is an elite school in Bangladesh intended to producing the future leaders of Bangladeshi Armed Forces and other professions. However, the graduates of this College have gone a long way out to achieve their intended targets and have captured new horizons. The graduates of RCC have not only produced able leaders of Bangladeshi Government, Armed Forces, Private Sectors and more importantly have traveled beyond the borders of Bangladesh and settled all over the world providing their valuable input in their respective societies and communities.
We have gathered together in Canada to commit ourselves to the Canadian values and bring in a new perspective to the Canadian Mosaic of Cultures. Our motto is to help each other grow and be recognized as a unique brand of dedicated Canadians not only contributing to the Canadian Society but adding value to the change process back to our Alma Mater.
We intend to establish our Pride and Passion in the hearts and minds of all Ex-Cadets living in Canada by providing them with the means and methods for a better communication, healthier interaction, and a brain-trust to improve our professional and personal lives thus instilling and enhancing better ties among the ex cadets and thereby, adding to the Canadian values.
We are a committed brand of people working together inside Canada and setting up relationships with other countries and exchanging information to create a knowledge base to support our growth so that we all can prosper together and remain committed to our early life education in life.
Our Philosophy is governed by the following:
To be a World-Class Alumni Organization in Canada building Bond Of Friendship And Fraternity around the World and sharing knowledge and know-how to induce Change for all to Prosper Together
2. Mission of Orca Canada
- We intend to add value to creating a shared knowledge base from our combined experience
- Develop a common resource pool that will assist us in elevating our status in Canada and help other orca members to prosper along with us
- And share our successes with the Bangladeshi Community at large in Canada and in other locations around the world
- And in the process have fun doing it
3. Our Values
- Hold Our Heads High
- Honesty, Self Esteem, and Integrity
- Charity and voluntarism begins at home
- Self Sustenance through Regeneration of Resources
- Knowledge-based approach
- Continuous Improvement
4. Our BHAGS (BIG, HAIRY, AUDACIOUS GOALS)
- Develop ORCA-Canada as an umbrella organization dedicated to the well-being of its members through the creation of a shared knowledge base and self sustaining development programs.
- Entice entrepreneurial values alongside charitable and voluntary activities to sustain and regenerate available resources.
- Use the international network of experts and local members to exert influence in bettering lives of others who contributed to our lives in the Cadet College.
- Enjoy the Bounties of Life and Integrate with the Societies we Live in and become Ambassadorís of our Culture and Heritage.
5. OUR VIVID DESCRIPTION
We are and will remain committed to our early education in Rajshahi Cadet College and in light, hold our heads high in the communities we live by virtue of our character, our positive attitude to life and our will to prosper together and thus sustain ourselves as a distinct group of individuals serving to create the mosaic piece of distinctive culture in the societies we live.
We intend to establish our Pride and Passion in the hearts and minds of all Ex-Cadets living in Canada by providing them with the means and methods for a better communication, healthier interaction, and a brain-trust to improve our professional and personal lives thus instilling and enhancing better ties among the ex cadets.
We will share our wealth of knowledge and resources in bringing about prosperous lives for other cadets thus creating brand recognition of a new breed of internationally recognized human resources. We will sustain ourselves with regenerating funds that would augment our membership funds. In recognition of their support in bringing us up, we will assist the poor and the destitute with new hope and draw them to a new horizon of self-sufficiency in life that will replicate itself and create a chain reaction of prosperous families.